Friday 13 June 2014

Ripe puerh tea

A recorded video on puerh tea for sharing. The narration is in English.

 
Nowadays, people like to have wine to go with their food. I also like to sip red wine when I am having roast chicken for dinner. But most of the days, I would prefer a cup of hot puerh while enjoying my food. I do not drink green tea while taking my food because the rich fragrance of green tea can affect my appreciation of the roast meat I am eating. On the other hand, the subtle and unique taste of puerh will not rob me the taste of the food I am having. Moreover, drinking puerh can wash and neutralise the oily and acidic ingredients in the food you take. The best drink to compliment your food. Long term drinking this tea will benefit you. Surely you will stay healthy and slim as you advance in age.

Ripe puerh bricks of the 80s

I drink a lot of ripe puerh as it is good for the stomach. It blends well with food such as roast chicken, beef and fish. The milk taste will not rob you of the fragrance and taste of the food you take. If you get some ripe puerh bricks and store them for a couple of years before you consume them, you will be surprise to find that the tea is excellent. Of course if you get some green (uncooked) puerh, you need to keep them as long as 20 to 30 years before you can appreciate its value.

No comments:

Post a Comment